Nomersbiz is one of the top immigration consultants in India who, in the last 15+ years, has fulfilled the dreams of countless Indian residents who wished to visit the US for various business purposes.

If you want to increase your chances of getting an approved US business visa, contact our specialized immigration consultants in Hyderabad today.

Call us at :

Get In Touch!

1. B-1 VISA

The B-1 Visa is a common kind of nonimmigrant visa issuable to Indian residents. If you have to visit the US for attending a business conference or seminar, or for a business meeting or for settling an estate, the B-1 Visa is recommended. Any business endeavors which do not require you to stay long-term in the US requires a B-1 Visa.


  • You cannot seek direct or indirect employment during the stay from any USA-based company.

The B-1 Visa is usually granted for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 10 years, with single or multiple entry and exit options.


  • Valid passport and photograph
  • No criminal record
  • Financial record to prove means of sustenance
  • Invitation letter from friends or family, if you wish to stay with them
  • Economic or family documents to prove strong ties to India
  • Links of all active social media accounts
  • Interview letter and intent letter
  • Form DS-160 confirmation printed
  • Letter from the trip sponsor, if any.

2. L-1 VISA

If you are working in a company in India with its parent or branch company in the US, and the US company wants you to work with them onsite, the L-1 Visa is relevant. The L-1 Visa is of two kinds: the L-1A Visa for a managerial position and L-1B Visa for skilled workers.


  • As an employee, you should have a work record with the company for a continuous period of 12 months in a 36 months tenure.
  • Detailed disclosure of why you are going to the US, in either a managerial or a skilled worker capacity.
  • A declaration that you will leave the country after the designated work period is over unless extended.
  • During the stay in the US, there should be proven dealings between the US company and the India branch.The minimum validity of the L-1 Visa is seven years.


  • Valid passport and photograph
  • Form DS-160 filled and printed
  • I-129 printed receipt
  • Copies of education and training certificates
  • Interview letter
  • Resume and experience letters from previous employers
  • Contact details for previous coworkers
  • Six months bank record statement
  • Demand draft of the filing fee
  • Complete details about US employer and photographs of the place
2. L-1 VISA

3.E-1 VISA

Also known as the Treaty Trader Visa, the E-1 Visa gives Indian residents an option to enter the US to conduct international trade. The resident can either be self-sponsored or sponsored by the employing company. The principal condition for receiving the E-1 Visa would be to show, beyond doubt, that 50% of the trade will happen between the US and India. Here, the term trade implies the transaction of both goods and services.


  • The person must be a verifiable citizen of India.
  • Documents to prove that 50% of the trade will take place between the two countries.
  • Documents to prove that 50% of the ownership of the company lies in India.
  • Freedom to move within the US.
  • E-1 Visa period is for a maximum of 2 years, but extendable.
  • Spouses and children below 21 years of age can come to the US but the visa is not automatically extended along with the sponsor.
  • The person cannot seek employment other than for which he/she has received the E-1 Visa. Violations can lead to deportation.


  • Valid passport and photos
  • Form DS-160 filled and printed confirmation page
  • Non-refundable fees of $205 and payment receipt
  • Non-immigrant Treaty Trader application form
  • Valid health insurance

Other documents might be required on an individual case basis.

3.E-1 VISA

4. E-2 VISA

While the E-2 Visa is a powerful immigration option for entrepreneurs and investors to establish a business in the USA by means of investment, the option is unfortunately not available to Indian residents. India and the USA have friendly trade relations; however, India is not a member of the Treaty Investor Visa.

An alternate option is to acquire citizenship of Grenada, West Indies. With a Grenadian passport, you can apply for the E-2 Visa. Contact Nomersbiz today to get an accurate idea of whether the E-2 Visa option would be suitable for you or not.

NomberBiz is one of the top immigration consultants in India. Let us become your one-stop solution to all immigration services for the USA.

Don’t know where to start?
Just click to get a free consultation today!